I’m interested in a live in care job. What do I need to do next?
If you already have professional experience in a care home, hospital or home care environment, great! If you haven’t worked in care before, but have experience of caring for a family member or friend, we have a limited number of roles available and will provide the training to support you in your new career. Whichever your background, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our application process is a few easy steps, and it could take as little as 24 hours to get an offer:
- Simply click on the apply now button above. Your application will take just a few minutes to complete. You will know immediately whether you have been successful to move on to the next stage.
- If you have been successful with the initial online application, you will now receive an email with a link to our brand new One Experience questionnaire. Please check your spam folder if you have not received the email. The One Experience questionnaire is a mix of video clips, written questions and audio clips which will present you with the type of scenarios you will come across as a Live-in Carer, and will ask you how you are likely to deal with those situations. You should allow around 30 mins to complete.
- For those who pass the One Experience the next step is a phone interview and if that goes well we also do a face-to-face interview which can be via Skype or similar.
- If we think you'll make a great addition to our team we'll make you an offer, which is subject to us receiving your references, and successfully clearing the police checks for England and Scotland.
- You will then be invited to join our 5-day induction training. Please note, there will be assessments during these 5 days and you will need to pass the assessments in order to receive confirmation of your employment.