I’m interested in a live in care job. What do I need to do next?
If you already have professional experience in a care home, hospital or home care environment, great! If you haven’t worked in care before, but have experience of caring for a family member or friend, working in the local community or simply have a passion for care - we have the training to support you in your new career. Whichever your background, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Simply click on the apply now button above. Your applications will take just a few minutes to complete.
- Your application will be in the safe hands of our recruitment team who will review your skills and experience and ensure that your values are aligned to ours.
- If we think you would make a great addition to our team we will make you an offer, which is subject to us receiving your references, and successfully clearing the police checks for England and Scotland.
- You will then be invited to join our 5-day induction training.
- We endeavor to advise your placement details during the induction, however we may need you to initially undertake a temporary placement when your training is complete. Equally sometimes it may be necessary for you to join your placement as urgently post induction. Rest assured our scheduling team will be in close contact with you during the placement process.