I’m interested in a live in care job. What do I need to do next?
If you already have professional experience in a care home, hospital or home care environment, great! If you haven’t worked in care before, but have experience of caring for a family member or friend, we have the training to support you in your new career. Whichever your background, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our application process is a few easy steps, and it could take as little as 24 hours to get an offer:
- Simply click on the apply now button above. Your application will take just a few minutes to complete. You will know immediately whether you have been successful to move on to the next stage.
- If you have been successful with the initial online application, you will now receive an email with a link to our brand new One Experience questionnaire. Please check your spam folder if you have not received the email. The One Experience questionnaire is a mix of video clips, written questions and audio clips which will present you with the type of scenarios you will come across as a Live-in Carer, and will ask you how you are likely to deal with those situations. You should allow around 30 mins to complete.
- For those who pass the One Experience the next step is a phone interview and if that goes well we also do a face-to-face interview which can be via Skype or similar.
- If we think you'll make a great addition to our team we'll make you an offer, which is subject to us receiving your references, and successfully clearing the police checks for England and Scotland.
- You will then be invited to join our 5-day induction training. Please note, there will be assessments during these 5 days and you will need to pass the assessments in order to receive confirmation of your employment.