The Good Care Group Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is The Good Care Group London Ltd of 15th Floor, Tower Building, York Road, London, SE17NQ Registered number: 07093184.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.thegoodcaregroup.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of enquiring about our services, through requesting a brochure or through a job application
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We will ask you at time of enquiry as to whether you wise to receive marketing communications regarding our products and services. We will not contact you with marketing communication unless you have opted in.
- All information you provide to us will be held securely
- We will not pass or share your personal information to any third parties
- If you no longer wish to receive communication regarding our products and services, please inform us and we will delete your information
- We will not transfer data outside of the European Economic Union
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us: