Each year The Good Care Group organises employee awards to recognise and celebrate members of our teams from across the business. It provides the opportunity for anyone to nominate the people they feel are outstanding in their role and who demonstrate our company values. There were a variety of award categories, giving us the opportunity to recognise not just individuals but teams too, and to celebrate the full range of skills we have within the business.
Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- Employee of the year – Kaycee Zach (RSA / On Call Manager)
- Quality of life award – Jean Emralino (Professional Carer)
- Team of the year – All TGCG Professional Carers
- Rising star award – James Elliman (Training & Compliance Office)
- Nurturing talent – Samantha Ndhlovu (Learning & Development Trainer)
- Spirit of inclusion – Anna May (Regional Manager, Region 1)
- Excellence in customer services – Caroline Mcmath (Business Support Coordinator)
- Spirit of progress – The Technology Team
- Excellence in health and safety – TGCG Professional Carers, Operations and Regional Team
Darren Kennedy, Managing Director shares:
“Having read all the nominations for this year’s The Good Care Group Awards, I feel a sense of pride that is unmatched in my career. They demonstrate just how many people play a part in supporting the individuals we care for- right from the team who market our services through to the Professional Carers who are at the forefront of supporting our clients, and everyone in between.
Some of the nominations made me smile, some laugh and some cry… all of them certain that what we do at TGCG, and the way in which we do it, makes such a difference to people’s lives. I know each and every person plays their part. It really was a difficult job to choose just one winner in each category”.
Huge congratulations to all our winners!