Live-In Care is one of the safest types of care during COVID-19. Find out more here
Portobello Road Dementia Awareness Pop Up Event - Friday 20th May 2016
Come along and meet The Good Care Group at the Portobello Road Pop Up Event on Friday 20th May 2016.
The DAA Kensington and Chelsea has an upcoming special event at Portobello Road for Dementia Awareness Week on 20th May.
They are holding a POP UP event at Portobello Market (the railway bridge end) on Friday 20th May 11am – 4pm.
The event will include a community choir performance
- A live cartoon mural being drawn
- “Mind gym” activities (community “Articulate”)
- A stall with information
- A “Dementia Friends” session to give you a basic understanding
- A reminiscence walk in the market
- Socks and stockings bunting
To download the event leaflets please click here