Zimbabwe - Live in Care Jobs in the UK - UK Care Jobs for Zimbabwean Carers

Applying from Zimbabwe

Provided you are a fluent English speaker and eligible to work in the UK, you can apply to join us even if you live abroad.  Many of our Professional Carers originate from the EU, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand, often balancing their work with time off in their home country.

What do I need to work in the UK?

To be eligible to work in the UK you must have either a British passport, settled or pre-settled status as part of the EU settlement scheme or hold a current visa that allows you to work in the UK with no restrictions.  Please note that we cannot assist with any sponsorship or visa requests.  If you apply to work with us and you do not have one of these documents we regret that we will be unable to process your application.

For more information on what documentation is required for working in the UK please visit the UK government website.

What qualifications do I need to work as a live-in carer?

To be considered for live-in care roles, you must have:

  • A high standard of written and spoken english
  • The right to work in the UK
  • Clear police, occupational health and reference checks
  • Good professional and personal references
  • Good family cooking skills
  • Ability to run a home and keep it clean
  • Professional care experience, this could be as a care assistant, carer, homecare assistant, domiciliary carer, healthcare assistant or another health or social care related role. Alternatively, you have recent experience of providing personal care for a friend or family member.
Live-in care jobs in the UK

Contact our recruitment team

Enquiry form

Enquiry – Floating Button