Live-in Care Jobs in the UK
We are recruiting experienced carers from South Africa for Live-in care jobs in the UK. We are proud to be the most awarded Live-In Care Provider in the UK also rated ‘outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission, one of only 2% of providers nationally.
At The Good Care Group, we warmly welcome carers for Professional Live-In Care positions from South Africa including applications from South African Nationals who have either a British / EU passport or ancestral visa with past care experience who wish to work as live-in carers here in the UK.
Benefits of working for The Good Care Group
- Unrivalled 24hr carer support throughout the year
- Dedicated Care Manager
- Variety of rotas to suit your lifestyle
- Free training programme
- Free accommodation & travel during your induction training in London
- Paid for Health & Social Care Diploma
- Specialist training & career development
- Free travel expenses to and from placements within the UK
- Excellent loyalty bonus scheme
- Guaranteed income
- Paid for DBS check
- Paid holidays
Travel Expenses: We cover all of your travel expenses once in the UK.
Additionally, there is no cost for training which we hold in London. We will continue to provide further training and support throughout your career development with The Good Care Group.
To be considered for live in carer roles in the UK, applicants must have:
- A British/ EU passport or ancestral visa as the positions are based in the UK. Unfortunately, The Good Care Group cannot obtain working visas for applicants hence the prerequisite of the above.
- Past care experience preferably working with patients with Dementia and / or Alzheimer’s. This can be either in a professional or personal capacity but must include personal care e.g. showering, dressing, grooming, feeding; administration of medication and wound care
- References from employers which we can check
So what happens next?
All you need to do is to contact our friendly UK recruitment team, or complete our online application form. Once you have completed our application we will then be in contact to arrange a date for your virtual interview. If you’re successful, you’ll be invited to our induction training.
Contact the recruitment team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please complete our online application form.
The Good Care Group is an equal opportunities employer.