Live-in Care Jobs in the UK
We are recruiting experienced Live-in carers from New Zealand for care jobs in the UK. We are proud to be the most awarded Live-In Care Provider in the UK also rated ‘outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission, one of only 2% of providers nationally.
At The Good Care Group, we warmly welcome carers for Professional Live-In Care positions from New Zealand nationals who have either a British / EU passport, ancestral visa or a 2 year working visa with past care experience who wish to work as a Live-in Carer here in the UK.
Our New Zealand Carers are individuals who qualify and would like to work in the UK. Shift patterns for Live-in Carers are typically 4 weeks on/2 weeks off or 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off. This will give you the opportunity to either visit friends or family in the UK or use this time to travel abroad during your time off.
As all of our roles are for “live-in” care positions, your accommodation will be provided for the duration of your working time in the UK.
Benefits of working for The Good Care Group
- Unrivalled 24hr carer support throughout the year
- Dedicated Care Manager
- Variety of rotas to suit your lifestyle
- Free training programme
- Free accommodation & travel during your induction training in London
- Paid for Health & Social Care Diploma
- Specialist training & career development
- Free travel expenses to and from placements within the UK
- Excellent loyalty bonus scheme
- Guaranteed income
- Paid holidays
Travel Expenses: We cover all of your travel within the UK.
Additionally, there is no cost for training which we hold in London, UK. We continue to provide further training and support throughout your career development with The Good Care Group including helping you to achieve your diploma in Health and Social care.
To be considered for live in carer roles in the UK, applicants must have:
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Past care experience with references from employers which we can check (unless your experience is personal)
- The right to work in the UK - British/EU Passport, Ancestral Visa, 2 Year Working Visa.
So what happens next?
All you need to do is complete our online application form, if successful our recruitment team will then be in contact with you to arrange a date for your interview. If you’re successful, you’ll be invited to our induction training.
The Good Care Group is an equal opportunities employer.