Carer recruitment from Estonia
We’re recruiting experienced carers from Estonia for live in care jobs in the UK.
Live-in care jobs in the UK
We are recruiting Live-in carers from Estonia for care jobs in the UK. We are proud to be the most awarded Live-In Care Provider in the UK also rated ‘outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission, one of only 2% of providers nationally.
At The Good Care Group, we warmly welcome carers for Professional Live-In Care positions from Estonia, including applications from Estonian nationals who have either professional or personal experience of caring who wish to work as live-in carers here in the UK.
Our Estonian carers are individuals who like to work in the UK but also like to return home on a regular basis. It has been proven to be an ideal working arrangement for many carers. Shift patterns for live-in carers are typically 4 weeks on/2 weeks off or 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for those living in Estonia, however we have many other working patterns available to suit your lifestyle. This means many of our Estonian carers may choose to return to Estonia for their two weeks off.
As all of our roles are for “live-in” care positions, your accommodation will be provided for the duration of your working time in the UK.
Benefits of working for The Good Care Group
- Unrivalled 24hr carer support throughout the year
- A dedicated Care Manager who knows you and your client
- Variety of rotas to suit your lifestyle
- A 5 day intensive training programme before your first placement
- Free accommodation & travel contributions during your induction training in London or Spain
- Paid for Health & Social Care Diploma
- Specialist training & career development
- UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement
- Access to free EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Paid holidays
- Free Wi-Fi in every home
We continue to provide further training and support throughout your career development with The Good Care Group including helping you to achieve your diploma in Health and Social care.
To be considered for live in carer roles in the UK, applicants must have:
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Past care experience with references from employers which we can check (unless your experience is personal)
- The right to work in the UK
If you care what happens to people when they get old or need help looking after themselves, Live-in care is an immensely rewarding role where you can make a real difference to someone else's life.
We know that to do your job well, you need to feel looked after and supported. Taking care of you is just as important to us as taking care of our clients and that is why over 90% of our employees would recommend us to a friend.
So what happens next?
All you need to do is to complete our online application form. If your application is successful, our recruitment team will be in contact to discuss the next stages of the process with you. Once accepted by The Good Care Group, you will be invited to our induction training.
Alternatively, if you would like more information please call us on +44 203 728 7570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Good Care Group is an equal opportunities employer.