As part of our commitment to delivering quality home care services, we continually measure the following outcomes as part of our quality and compliance procedure:
- Promoting wellbeing, stimulation and enjoyment
- Setting and achieving personal goals for clients
- Reducing behaviours that challenge through psychosocial techniques
- Reducing and eliminating antipsychotic usage
- Promoting excellent nutrition and hydration through home cooking
- Falls prevention and management
- Reducing hospital admission and re-admission
- Reducing, identifying and treating urine and chest infections
- Ensuring regular medications reviews and reducing polypharmacy
- Reducing carer stress and relieving the burden of care
Our nurse and OT-led services, directed by a full time Consultant Admiral Nurse and experienced Occupational Therapist, are transforming outcomes for clients with complex medical conditions like dementia, Parkinson’s and stroke.
With dedicated professional carers, a fully managed and regulated service and by using the latest infection-monitoring equipment, we’re proven to keep our clients safer, happier and healthier at home Transforming outcomes through ‘Outstanding’ live-in care.