The Good Care Group is the only dedicated Live In Care provider to be awarded "Outstanding" by the CQC during our most recent inspection.
"The provider was exceptional in its responsiveness to people's changing needs and prevented unnecessary hospital admissions through its flexible service delivery"
The UK’s Most Highly Awarded Live-In Home Care ProviderThe Good Care Group offer companionship and friendship, at a time when people need it most.
Testament to our commitment to delivering the highest standard of care, The Good Care Group, and has continually achieved the highest possible rating from the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and is the UKs most awarded and accredited provider of home care services.
What is live in care?
Receiving 24 hour care at home is a popular alternative to care homes for individuals with long-term health needs.
Given the choice, many of us would choose to remain within our homes whilst receiving support. However when faced with the responsibility of choosing the type of care we would like our loved ones to receive, we tend to automatically assume care homes are the best or only option.
However, this is not always the case. Receiving care at home makes it possible to get the professional support you require without leaving the comfort of your own home.
We know that independence, choice and dignity are important for both happiness and health. Our care services enable you to continue to live your life the way you wish to in the comfort of your own home and familiar surroundings. Our team of professional carers are trained to provide you with the highest quality of compassionate care.
How does live in care differ from other types of care?
Unlike other care provisions such as care homes and hourly care, The Good Care Group provides a more holistic service.
This is because :
- Your plan of care is uniquely developed to suit your needs without any rigid timetables or set routines
- Specialist care will be provided to you within the comfort of your home from carers who have a true understanding of the needs you may have
- You will avoid the disruption and upheaval of moving out of your home to receive 24 hour care
- It is proven to improve both health and well-being
- A more economical option compared to care homes - especially for couples who are able to stay together
- You can continue living life surrounded by your communities and home comforts - including pets
Who Can The Good Care Group Help
There is no one size fits all approach to your support at The Good Care Group. Your service is built around your specific needs and wishes. Our professional carers are carefully matched to your loved ones based on their experience, skills, training and qualifications as well as personality, hobbies and interests. Our carers are employed by us and we never use agency staff.
Our home care services can be provided on a long-term basis as well as on a short-term, respite basis.
Our carers are highly trained and experienced in caring for a range conditions including:
- Parkinson's Disease.
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Palliative/ Terminal Conditions
- Mobility and Frailty
- Young Adults
Whether you require:
- Companionship care, where your team of carers will support you to comfortably and safely carry out your daily activities.
- Assistance with personal care helping you maintain quality in all aspects of life.
- Or Complex care ensuring every individual regardless of age or disability maintains an independent and comfortable life within their home.
What do live in carers do?
Working in teams of two our carers provide round the clock assistance to your loved ones in the security of their own homes. Our service is nurse led, to ensure you'll receive the highest standard of care.
Your care assessment will ultimately determine the type and level of care that you require.
Your carers duties may consist of:
- Light household chores and duties
- Assisting you with social activities
- Administration of the house hold including bills, doctors appointments
- Health and Hygiene
- Cooking/ Nutrition
- Promoting and administering medication
- Specialist Care for complex conditions.
At The Good Care Group we create unique care plans tailored to your specific needs, meaning the services we offer will vary with every individual. More information on the role of our carers can be found here
How to arrange 24 hour home care?
At The Good Care Group, we create unique tailored care plans to meet your specific needs, which means the services provided by our professional carers will vary with every individual.
If you are searching for high quality Live In Home care for your loved one or yourself, please contact one of our care advisors who are always on hand to answer your questions and to help you decide whether 24 hour care may be a suitable option.
Please call us on 0203 728 7577 or fill in the form here, and we will always call you back.
Learn More About Live In Care
Our Awards & Accreditations
- My mother's carer is fantastic and I am overwhelmed by her professionalism. I heard them laughing together the first time I have heard my mother laugh in a very long time. Thank you so much, I really feel I can relax now.
Mrs P Lockheart
- Angela is a star – professional, adaptable, calm and perceptive, with a huge heart. Nothing is too much trouble and I feel reassured leaving mum in her capable hands. I would not hesitate to recommend The Good Care Group to anyone.
Mr C Drake