The Good Care Group Adds Another Award to a Year of Success
comments powered by Disqus
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, UK – The Good Care Group were recently delighted to add another prestigious award to its growing collection.
At the recent Health Investor Awards, the company scooped the coveted Domiciliary Care Provider of the Year award, seen by those in the industry as the Holy Grail for care providers.
This means that both major domiciliary care awards have been won by the group this year.
The award is a reflection of the incredible work that has been achieved by all team members from the Good Care Group’s professional carer, central support and management team.
Why are the Health Investor Awards so Important?
Health Investor describes itself as "the leading magazine and website for investors, operators, lenders and advisors focused on the UK health and social care sector."
The publication is well known within the healthcare industry throughout the UK and holds an annual awards ceremony which recognises excellence throughout the sector.
2017 was described by the panel as the most competitive competition to date. The judges are comprised of professionals and experts within the industry who eventually choose from eight finalists who have beenshortlisted.
Last year the awards were attended by over 1300 leading figures from the industry.
Why the Good Care Group Won
- Ranked in the top 2% of care providers by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Publication of research that helps inform national health policy
- Innovative approaches to care, including specialist dementia care service
- Risk reduction policies implemented for elderly clients, including the Falls Management programme
- Rigorous screening and application process to potential employees- only 4% of applicants are successful, a testament to the high expectations of staff members.
The award will be added to The Good Care Groups list of existing accolades, including:
Please feel free to share the news on your website if you think it would be useful to your readers.To learn more about the Good Care Group and the Services offered, please contact:
The Good Care Group
London SE1 7NQ