Providing free information and guidance on later life planning. Discussing the options for care, whether at home or a residential care home.
On Wednesday 27th September 2017 a free care seminar is being held to provide attendees with useful information on later life planning.
Please find below the attached invitation.
Below are the topics that we will cover in the seminar
- the various options available for care
- how the various care options can be funded
- how to protect your family home from being sold to pay for your care.
- the six methods of paying for care
- how to reduce or mitigate Inheritance tax.
- why a Will and appointing Powers of Attorney are essential
Please click here to view the full invitation.
Wednesday 27th September 2017
Muswell Hill Golf Club, Rhodes Avenue, London N22 7UT
Please confirm your attendence by email to:
Or telephone on 0208 882 6688 to register.