Take a short flight to a big reward
Live in carer – nationwide UK opportunities
Find out how to earn up to £10,700 for 12 weeks’ work!
Working in the UK couldn’t be easier or more rewarding.
We are looking for professional carers with at least 6 months’ professional care experience. This could be as a care assistant, live-in carer, support worker or similar.
This will be the easiest and most rewarding move you’ll make. We are offering an initial 6 or 12 weeks of work to minimise your travel and quarantine time. After this you can then continue working 6 weeks on with 2 weeks off, or discuss changing to another of our ongoing rota patterns.
You will get:
- Up to £9,600 for 12 weeks work
- A bonus of £1,100 to complete an initial 12 week shift
- Paid return flights to the UK (terms apply)
- 10 days’ paid quarantine package in a 5* central London hotel - with welfare checks (possible release after 5 days with COVID test)
- Blended training offer - 3 days online training programme delivered during your quarantine, followed by 2 days in-house practical training in our London office
- Full pay and accommodation for up to 7 days following successful completion of your training programme if you are not immediately placed (it is expected that you will be available to work immediately after training)
- The cost of tests to enter the UK, as well as tests on days 2 and 8 and the day 5 Test to Release test will be reimbursed
Why there’s nowhere better:
- 24/7/365 support from our central team
- A dedicated Care Manager who knows you and your client
- All UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement
- Our pay rewards your skills and care experience, it’s not based on the client you work with
- Free, confidential telephone line (Employer Assistance Programme) to support you and offer guidance to any challenges life may bring
- An online carer community to stay connected, share advice and best practice
What is live-in care?
Helping people live the best life they can, in the comfort of their own homes isn’t just work. It’s life-changing work. You’ll be enabling your client to live safely and happily in their own home, surrounded by their memories. Working overseas may seem a bold step, but rest assured we'll look after you. Making it as easy as possible, allowing you to enjoy fantastic job satisfaction, professional development and earn great money from your expertise in care.
The Good Care Group is the leading provider of live-in care services across England and Scotland. There’s nowhere better.
Our clients trust us with their lives because we put our heart and soul into everything we do, including looking after you. That’s why within this exceptionally rewarding role, you'll receive superb training and outstanding 24/7 support from our brilliant team.
As a Live-in Carer, you’ll stay with your client where you’ll provide care and companionship, assist with daily activities, personal care and household tasks, supporting individuals with conditions such as dementia or Parkinson's.