Live In carer open days in Portugal!
Work as a Carer for the elderly in the UK (24 hour Live In care)
Join The Good Care Group for their Live In carer open days in Portugal. Find out more about working for this award winning UK Company.
Location of events: Lisbon & Porto
To join us you must have a good understanding of English, both written and spoken.
We are The Good Care Group – an award-winning provider of Live In (24 hour) care in the UK. We deliver truly individual care that empowers the elderly and their families to live the way they choose and we want YOU to help us!
About the event:
Join Sarah to find out more about The Good Care Group (TGCG) and our Live In caregiver opportunities in the UK.
- Tuesday 24th April – Lisbon. Hotel Mundial, Praça Martim Moniz 2, 1100-341 Lisboa
- Wednesday 25th April – Porto. Hotel ibis Porto Sao Joao, Rua Dr Placido Costa, 4200-450 Porto.
- Presentation times: 10.30am or 2pm (followed by a meet and greet).
10.30am – Presentation on working with TGCG.
11.30am – 1pm – Informal Meet and Greet with members of the TGCG team
- Meet with our current carers – ask them questions about working with TGCG
- Speak with our recruitment manager – start your application with us
- Bring along a friend and if they also join our company as a carer you can earn £300!!
2pm – Presentation on working with TGCG
3pm-4.30pm – Informal meet and greet with members of the TGCG team
Professional carer for the elderly - you will be living in the client’s house providing them with the support they need from personal care to making meals and housework.
Working as a Live In carer you will be visiting clients in their own homes in the UK providing them with vital care and support. This can range from companionship and cooking to housework and personal care. We believe in shorter, more flexible rota patterns to ensure your personal well-being is protected. Our rota patterns give you the flexibility to work in the UK and still enjoy family time at home;
- Experience in caring for the elderly – either as a paid carer or volunteer / looking after family
- Kind and caring nature
- Good understanding of English, both written and spoken
- Positive references – including at least 2 from you former employers
- Pay up to £630 per week (paid monthly in the UK)
- 24 hour support for you, working in a safe environment
- A dedicated care manager – there to support you and your client
- Variety of rotas to suit your lifestyle
- Free training with free accommodation
- Paid holidays
- Travel Expenses: We cover all of your travel within the UK and contribute towards any flights that are above £150 for a return trip.
Work Rotation include:
- 2 weeks on 2 off or 2 weeks on 4 off
- 3 weeks on 1 week off
- 4 weeks on 2 weeks off
- 6 weeks on 2 weeks off
To register for this event simply email Sarah at email@example.com