Come and see The Good Care Group at the The Later Life Planning event
Location: The Assembly Room, North Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1LQ
Timings: 10am to 3pm
What to expect: We’ve hand selected a professional team of representatives from key areas of financing planning, law, care provision and advice regarding funeral plans to deliver a jargon-free, informative meeting at the Assembly Room, Chichester, West Sussex (10am to 3pm, drop in and stay for as long as you like). Providing you with information to better plan for the future.
Presentations lasting half an hour will cover each topic throughout the day.
- 11.00 – 11.20 The Good Care Group – Live In Care: Chris Miller – There’s No Place Like Home
- 11.30 – 11.50 Just: Tracey Funnell Long Term Care – The Journey
- 12.00 – 12.20 Greenwood Wealth Solutions: Peter Greenwood – Care Fees, Income & Inheritance Tax Planning
- 12.30 – 12.50 Guardian Angels Carers Ltd: Kate Holt – When to Consider Care & Understanding Your Options
- 13.00 – 13.20 Oaklands Funerals Services: Louise Cox – Modern Day Funerals
- 13.30 – 13.50 Owen Kenny Solicitors: Alison Robinson – Where There’s A Will There’s A Way
Come and talk to each representative, gather information and leaflets, take your time to visit each display stand and listen to the presentations. Our aim for the day is to:
Inform you – Support you – Protect you – with your Later Life Planning
Invite a family member / partner / friend to join you and walk round together
Complimentary tea, coffee and refreshments will be available.
For more information about the event go to www.sussexlaterlife.co.uk