KDAA Communications Event - 12th May 2017
The Kent Dementia Action Alliance are holding a Communications Event
Friday 12th May 2017, 11am-12 noon followed by lunch and networking
In The Lecture Theatre Sessions House, Maidstone. ME14 1XQ
The session will:
- Discuss on the DEEP dementia words matter guidelines.
- Explain the business based WTBDF recognition symbol.
- See our Police Crime Commissioner in the Age Simulation Suit.
- Launch this years Awards categories.
- Present the KDAA Hot Potato Pack.
- Update on upcoming Dementia awareness week activities
This event is aimed at Kent based Organisations, Media & Press
To Book your place please go to https://kdaa-communications-event-2017.eventbrite.co.uk
For more information contact:Tracey 07730 750906
To download the flyer click herecomments powered by Disqus