The Good Care Group are coming to Alicante!
19th October 2018
Meet us in Alicante on the 19th October and become a professional live-in carer with The Good Care Group. It really is easier than ever to live in Gibraltar or Spain and have a great career in the UK.
If you are curious about how this might work and want to learn more about being a live-in carer, why not join Sarah and Tracy at Hotel Albir Playa?
Where will we be?
Hotel Albir Playa
Morning appointments: 10.30am – 12
Afternoon appointments: 2pm – 4pm
What can I expect?
- A presentation on working with The Good Care Group
- Q&A with current carers and the recruitment team
- Start an application with us
- Get your dream job in a day! Suitable candidates can:
- Have a same day interview
- Receive an offer of employment
- Book a place on our next training course either in Spain or London
What if I can’t attend?
Don’t worry, simply click on the link below, complete our online application and one of our recruiters will be in touch to discuss your application.
You’ll ideally have experience within the care profession or you may have cared for a family member already. You will have a good level of written and spoken English. Whatever your circumstances, if you want a flexible, challenging and rewarding role with a high quality and supportive company, we want to hear from you.
While you take care of our clients, we’ll take care of you.
If you’re eligible to work in the UK, you’ll receive:
- 24/7 support and a dedicated Care Manager so you never have to face a challenge alone
- A regular on-going client, carefully matched to your skills and experience
- Excellent on-going training and development, either in Spain or London
- Flexible rota patterns that suit you and enable you to make the most of your time off at home
- Paid holidays
- Subsidised flights from Spain / Gibraltar plus paid UK travel