Live In Care
Most of our clients choose live-in care, but we do provide day care from 7-12 consecutive hours a day, five days a week in the London area. We also offer respite care and a rehabilitation service following hospital discharge.
Our 24/7 fully managed care services are tailored to meet your specific needs, but can include:
- Daily personal care
- Mobility support
- Specialist support and care for complex conditions, including dementia, Parkinson’s, stroke rehabilitation, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Motor Neurone Disease and palliative end-of-life care
- Medication administration
- Cooking and light household duties
- Care of pets and gardens
- Lifestyle support to maintain interests and social activities, in and away from the home
- Holiday support away from the home
- Liaising with medical and health professionals to deliver an optimum programme of care
We have two different levels of care packages – companionship and supporter. The level of care required will be determined through our comprehensive assessment of need, which we provide prior to starting any service.