Why Elderly Home Care?
There are many compelling benefits to staying in your much-loved home. We do appreciate that some families find the prospect of having a carer in their home quite daunting and struggle to understand how elderly home care works. Our professional carers are trained to provide the right level of support and companionship, whilst remaining as discreet as a client requires.
Benefits of elderly home care
- Allows for a completely personalised, one-to-one service and continuity of care – something even the very best residential alternative cannot provide
- If you are living with dementia, the familiarity of the same carers who truly understand you has far reaching benefits in terms of overall health and wellbeing – not something that can be achieved in a care home.
- It allows the individual’s family and friends to visit as frequently as they wish, and ties with the local community can be maintained
- An individual can stay in control of their own lives with their preferred routines, meals, environment and social life – promoting overall wellbeing
- Couples stay together, for longer
- It allows a family pet to be cared for or that much-loved garden to be tended